Give us a Like

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Google Trends

Last week i came through a wonderful feature which Google has given free access to the public. You may be familiar with this feature already, but I guess most of you don't know that something like this exists.

It is called "Google Trends".

This gives statistics about the trends of keywords people use in search. Once you enter a search term and check for the statistics, it will give a wonderful graph which will show how many times, the specific keyword has been searched throughout the history. This is really informative for people who are doing researches about the public. Personally I found it very interesting, and informative. I am really glad that Google has given access for the public to look into this kind of data.


All you have to do is to visit www.google.com/ trends and play around with the features.

I don't want to make this post more longer since I am blogging through my smartphone and I am not a very good at typing for longer using it. Keep in touch!

2 comments: